Regulations for passengers using public transport organized by ZKM in Gdynia
1. Boarding and leaving vehicles is only allowed when the vehicle stops at the bus stop.
2. Passengers intending to disembark at a stop marked as “na żądanie” (upon request) should indicate their intention to the driver or press the button, while passengers intending to board a vehicle at that stop should signal the fact by raising their hand. Such actions should take place early enough to allow the driver to stop safely.
3. Passengers standing in a vehicle should hold on to handles.
4. Passengers who took a seat marked as “miejsce dla inwalidy lub osoby starszej” (the seat for disabled or elderly person) or “miejsce dla osoby z dzieckiem na ręku” (the seat for a passenger carrying a baby) are obligated to give up their seat to disabled, elderly person or a passenger carrying a baby.
5. A passenger who does not have a valid season ticket or a document entitling him/her to free travel is obligated to validate a single ride ticket immediately after boarding a vehicle.
6. A passenger who wishes to purchase a ticket pass from a driver and use it at this particular vehicle, is obligated to enter that vehicle by a front door, immediately make a purchase of a ticket and validate it at the nearest validating machine. In case a passenger enters a vehicle by other door than a front door, he/she is obligated to wait by the drivers’ cabin to make a purchase.
7. A passenger will be held responsible for any damage and pollution of a vehicle caused directly by him/her, including these resulting from animals or luggage.
8. ZKM in Gdynia is not responsible for any damages resulting from breaks in traffic or any change of the route resulting from the objective cause. As independent of the ZKM in Gdynia are those activities considered to be impossible to predict, changes of timetable or route, force a break in the service in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
9. If a vehicle breakdowns, a passenger may continue a journey using validated ticket in the next vehicle moving in the same direction.
10. Any objects found in a vehicle should be given back to a driver. Information about lost objects is given by Customer Service, phone number + 48 801 174 194 oraz 695 174 194.
It is forbidden to:
1. Talk to a vehicle driver while he/she is driving.
2. Damage or drop litter a vehicle or destroy its mechanisms and equipment.
3. Eat groceries that might soil clothing of other passengers.
4. Use seats for animals or objects that might damage or soil them.
5. Smoke or drink any alcoholic beverages.
6. Disturb the peace in a vehicle.
7. Act contrary to the rules of social conduct.
8. Use a stop signal or emergency door exit without proper justification.
9. Lean against the door during a journey.