zamknij
Ważne: nasze serwisy wykorzystują pliki cookies.
Używamy informacji zapisanych za pomocą cookies do celów statystycznych oraz w celu dostosowania naszych serwisów do potrzeb użytkowników. Pliki te mogą być także umieszczane przez współpracujące z nami firmy zewnętrzne. W przeglądarce internetowej można zmienić ustawienia dotyczące cookies. Korzystanie z naszych serwisów internetowych bez zmiany ustawień dotyczących cookies oznacza, że będą one przechowywane w pamięci urządzenia. Więcej informacji w Polityce prywatności
 
 
Nasi operatorzy

There are 7 carriers providing services in the ZKM Gdynia network. Why so many one might ask. The answer is short: competition. Imagine there is only one operator on the mobile phone market. What happens? Price up – quality down. This is what happens when there is no competition on the market. Therefore, when ZKM Gdynia contracts the transport services, which is buying them on behalf of the passengers and the city, it commits to providing a place at the market for all the companies that meet certain quality requirements.

As many as 80% of the services within the ZKM Gdynia network (buses and trolleybuses) are operated by three municipal carriers, which are totally owned by the city of Gdynia. The remaining 20% is operated by private carriers.

Over the last 20 years the carriers have mastered the art of competition. While we consider ourselves to be authors of the most ideas for innovative solutions for the passengers, it is our carriers that independently implement technical solutions which contribute to improving the quality of service. CNG fueled buses cannot be distinguished by a higher punctuality, but they pollute the environment to a significantly lesser extent, and ultimately contribute to improving the quality of life in the city. The batteries in the trolleybuses increase the cost of their purchase, but at the same time make them independent from electric traction, improving their reliability. Such examples could be multiplied and they concern not only vehicles, but also infrastructure (e.g. the trolleybus network).

Despite the usual conflict of interests between the seller and the buyer (in this case carriers – ZKM Gdynia), together we are able to implement certain technical and organisational solutions, increasing the quality of public transport services. Because after all it is in the interest of the carries, that we transport as many passenger as possible. 

Timetable
all services of ZKM Gdynia

Trolleybuses
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
321
326
710
711
723
Buses
G
J
K
M
R
S
W
X
Z
4A
4F
84
85
86
87
102
103
104
105
109
114
119
121
125
128
133
134
137
140
141
144
145
146
147
150
152
153
159
160
163
165
170
171
172
173
177
180
181
182
185
187
190
191
192
193
194
196
197
198
203
204
209
244
252
265
282
287
288
309
365
383
700
740
759
760
770
N1
N10
N20
N30
N40
N65
N94
Timetable changes

od 20 września: K, 770
w dniu 23 września: W, 192
 
Route map


Zarząd Komunikacji Miejskiej w Gdyni, ul. Zakręt do Oksywia 10, 81-244 Gdynia
Infolinia 24h: 801 174 194, dla połączeń realizowanych z telefonów komórkowych: 48 695 174 194
Konto bankowe: PKO Bank Polski S.A. 30 1440 1026 0000 0000 0033 4715   NIP 586-10-51-214   REGON: 190606287